Thursday, June 3, 2010

February 2010 update

The girls wanted to get another dog, but Sara and I didn't think they (or the house) were ready for another Clementine. So rather than make a big commitment by adopting one, we thought we would borrow one of my friend Bryon's dogs and see what life would be like with two canines in the home. We all love Tiki, especially Clementine. It's fun to see these two dogs of such disparate sizes wrestling. Overall it was a good experience, but I still don't think we are quite ready for another dog.











Our girls love all holidays, but they really had a blast with Valentine's Day this year. Chocolate, candy, homemade cards, and the cupid game. I'm not really sure what the rules are, but it seems like it involves taking turns wearing wings and a heart shaped purse and prancing around the house delivering Valentine's Cards.

1 comment:

Shi said...

What cuties! :)