Monday, July 6, 2009

Ward Talent Show 2009

For the ward talent show this year we decided to do a bit of a song and dance routine. The song is "7 days of the Week" by They Might Be Giants. The beginning of our act, which got cut off in this video, showed me sitting down at my "desk" to do some paperwork only to have the girls run around playing and making loud noises, to which I yelled, "Quiet, I'm trying to work here."

The girls had a fun time practicing and performing this song. They still sing it from time to time.


7 comments:

Sharalea said...

this is SO CUTE!!! Jackson bounced along as we watched & listened to the music, you guys put on a great show! The girlies are getting so big...and Sara, you look awesome!!

Linda said...

Yeah, that was AWESOME! I listened to it MORE THAN ONCE and its the middle of the night!

Becca Jackson said...

GREAT JOB! I loved it & I loved that the KIDS loved it so much. They sure know how to do the showbiz personality. Glenn, Melanie King's husband Davis did a great Chicken skit that had to do with a Veterinarian...I will have to teach it to you so you can perform it at the next talent show.

Sybrina said...

"No more work!" I love it! I feel silly to say, I have never heard that song before- i guess I need to get with it!

Anonymous said...

Wow, that's AWESOME!!! I miss you guys. Are you on facebook? I'm in as Beth Conner Myers if you want to friend me.

Michael said...

That was a super duper cute skit!

Michael said...

That was super cute!