That's cute, Glenn.
I think I went to high school with that fellow... what was his name?
I love it. Part of what makes me chuckle is that that carrot looks so "Seuss-ish," if I might coin a term. So was he like the gingerbread man, taunting "You can't catch me?"
I can just see you making a Goulash Monster sequel with that one.
Tyler loves your carrot. He had a good chuckle, then asked, "Can we see a running cabbage too?"
Looks like Ginseng. Looks totally freaky. . .
Great stuff. You've set the bar now and I look forward to more mutant vegetables as the harvest season continues.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
That's cute, Glenn.
I think I went to high school with that fellow... what was his name?
I love it. Part of what makes me chuckle is that that carrot looks so "Seuss-ish," if I might coin a term.
So was he like the gingerbread man, taunting "You can't catch me?"
I can just see you making a Goulash Monster sequel with that one.
Tyler loves your carrot. He had a good chuckle, then asked, "Can we see a running cabbage too?"
Looks like Ginseng. Looks totally freaky. . .
Great stuff. You've set the bar now and I look forward to more mutant vegetables as the harvest season continues.
Post a Comment