Sunday, February 3, 2013
November 2011 update
We had some "interesting" episodes working on potty training.
The girls really enjoyed visiting a friend in the ward who had a couple of miniature horses.
We rarely buy bread these days, choosing to make our own. While this loaf was not exactly monumental, the way that it rose was worthy of a picture.
Our girls enjoy playing together with their toys, and will often spend hours creating
We love making smoothies at home. Evie loves wearing a smoothie mustache.
Speaking of mustaches, I grew out my beard in November in support of Movember. I found it to be too itchy. The girls found it to be too funny.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
When I saw the picture of the bread, my first thought was that the dough hook from your mixer got baked in the loaf, or maybe you had purposely hidden something else inside? Most unusual rising!
Post a Comment