I'm not entirely sure where the inspiration came for this picture either; I went downstairs to find Elise for dinner-time, only to find the startling image of this creature. She said she was a super hero and that her name was Super Elise. I brought her upstairs, but the mask made eating dinner a little difficult, so she was forced to remove her disguise. I think she looks like one of those Lucha Libre wrestlers.
4 comments:
I can't help it. I love the way they call you Papa. When I write it though, it looks like how I wrote my grandfather who was Pa Pa. My other grandfather was Pa. It's interesting isn't it , what we call our people!
We watched the super Elise and had a good laugh. She is so cute-!
sarah,
have i ever responded to any of your wonderful emails or comments? thank you so much for sharing your pain, your thoughts, your love with us. i continue to be amazed at the things i learn from others since lucy went home. there are so many facets to people's lives i never knew before--sorrows that the eye can't see. there is so much wisdom to share. thank you for sharing with us. i can't wait to see you again--
your family is darling. four girls--wow!
i loved what you said about running away and leaving that 'other' life behind. it's not forgetting---it's running towards something else. but something healthy.
I miss you guys! Watching this made me miss you more. I can't believe how big and grown up everyone has gotten. You have such beautiful girls! I hope you are all doing well, how's Missouri life, by the way?
Tara
Post a Comment