Monday, October 13, 2008

Baby Jackson version 4.0

No name yet (Sara and I are still "discussing" that detail).
Baby was born at 10:22pm on Sunday October 12. She was 7 lbs 10 oz, 21 in.
Sara is fine. She had an epidural this time, and it apparently worked well for her; I think she is looking great post-partum.



15 comments:

leethie said...

Oh my goodness! Congratulations!!! She's adorable! You all look so good! Cant wait to see version 4.0 in 3D. :)

p.s.What's the heart shaped thing on her belly?

Glennjamen said...

I wondered that myself, but didn't ask. I think it might monitor the surface temperature, so that the baby doesn't get too hot or too cold while under the incubator.

Liz said...

Congratulations! I can't wait to get back and see her. Tell us as soon as you have a name. . . the boys are very excited!

Stephanie said...

Congratulations Glenn and Sara! She looks perfect. Glad everything went well!

Peter said...

Congratulations, Glenn & Sara! Beautiful baby girl.

Sharalea said...

yay for baby girls!
Congratulations Glenn & Sara! WE are thrilled for you & your darling family of girlies! Sara, you look awesome! Glenn, thanks for posting pics!

Big hugs, congrats!

Shirley Morris said...

Ching-ching exciting thing! Hooray for Little Women! I'm so happy for your new little arrival. Look forward to meeting her and seeing all of you in December.

Shirley Morris said...

Ching-ching exciting thing! Hooray for Little Women! I'm so happy for your new little arrival. Look forward to meeting her and seeing all of you in December.

BonnieG said...

Congratulations Sara and Glenn!! Another girl, Oh boy! She's a cutie. Sara you look so good, after just having a baby.

It's all about the "Crew" said...

YEAH! Congratulations! What a beautiful, healthy looking baby. Love "version 4.0". But, I can't wait to hear if you go with an "E" name or not.

Unknown said...

She is lovely. I can't wait to meet her!

Maria said...

Congratulations to the Jackson family. Everyone looks well, and she is adorable. God Bless.

Maria said...

Oh, I forgot to mention this is Maria Holee. Jake shared your blog address with me. Again, congrats!

Linda said...

GLENN and SARA, you have done it again! She is soooooo cute. Dark hair? Sara you look great but then we KNOW that! It is probably nice to know that Glenn can deliver if he has to?! no? yes?!

Evyn.
Elizabeth?

Linda. There. Settled. ( you can start a new trend, its been a long time coming! ) And it means REALLY CUTE GIRL!

Hans said...

Guys,

Congrats and she is beautiful. Sara, great job (as always.) We are so happy another little spirit has joined your family and are so happy to have another niece.

Love,

Jody and Hans and the gang