Monday, July 14, 2008

Blueberry Bliss




Oops , there go the blueberries!


Day 2 of our Independence day get away we literally "Tasted Tennessee". Will suggested we go Blueberry picking at a near by farm. All I have to say is YUM, YUM,YUM! As for the kids, they didn't say much at all. They were to busy eating. We picked about 7 pounds, ate one pound and spilled one pound.

2 comments:

Jody said...

what happened to the remaining five lbs? could you email them to us? I love blueberries. mmm

SKMD Knowledge Management said...

I picked blueberries as a job one summer. I think I ate more than I picked and getting paid was like that moment in Napoleon Dynamite where he gets a bunch of change for having worked all day at the egg farm. Needless to say, the job didn't last very long.

Love you all and keep the posts coming!

Hans