Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Girlie number 4

Sara had another ultrasound. I was able to be there and add my radiology skills for the interpretation of the images. Yes, I do believe we have another girl on the way. Any suggestions for names?

10 comments:

Stephanie said...

Congratulations! I like the thumbs up picture. As for names, if you're going to continue the E tradition, you could think about Erica, Erin, Esther or even Enya.

Sybrina said...

Awesome! Another girl! Here are my favorites -

I like Elianna, Eva, or Estrogen. ;)

Linda said...

Elizabeth ...I like this one because of the many cool shortenings there are . and its beautiful long as well.
Eliza
Liz
Liza
Bet
Lisbeth
Beth
Bette
Zabby
E
ELLE
ok, well.

I like Annalise
I like Annabelle
I like alot of girl's names, and only got to use ONE.
not fair.
you rock!

leethie said...

I also like Elliana (Ellie or Elle for nickname)
We also considered Evelyn and since have met a girl called Evie for short

congrats on another girl! It will be a good excuse to come visit you!

Rachel Jackson said...

I like the name Eve, plus it would go with Eden's name ;) I have a friend who's name is Elspeth. It's a nice unique name. We call her Ellie for short. I also like Stephanie's suggestion of Esther.

Shirley Morris said...

Last Sunday we sat behind a visiting family at church that had 4 cute girls and it made us think of you. Your girls are adorable! We are excited for you.

We have a friend named Evva and Brian's neighbor was Eleanor, you could call her Ellie for short or Nora? I like Esther and Evelyn too.

Linda said...

I had a friend named Ennis, and I thought that was a way cool name!

Emily said...

I like Ester, but I will also like what ever you pick for her!

Kimberly Riley said...

I agree with "leethie". Elliana is the only way to go. Elliana Glenjamin Jacksonmin, er, uh jackson.

Linda said...

EVYN