Emmy loves dancing, cooking, dress-up, etc. She had a great time with her dance class this year, which culminated in this performance to Hit the Road Jack.
Most of the dance you can see Emmy to our right of "Jack" (his left). It was so much fun to watch. During the actual recital, Elise got down off of my lap and instead of watching the stage...she did her own dancing there where we were seated.
6 comments:
Cute! Good job, Emmy!
so fun! I think I could see emmy at the last part. I bet she had fun dressing up all frilly! Nice moves:)
Most of the dance you can see Emmy to our right of "Jack" (his left). It was so much fun to watch. During the actual recital, Elise got down off of my lap and instead of watching the stage...she did her own dancing there where we were seated.
Adorable! I could tell right away where she was and wish we could have been there to cheer her on. Great dancing Emmy!
Hi Emmy:
I just watched your dance recital on the internet. You did a great job and it looked like you had a lot of fun! Keep up the good work!
Love,
nana
How Adorable!!!
Post a Comment